Who is in your household?
- Income (from benefits and work)
- Captial (savings, other property etc)
- Work History (if/when/how long where people in the Household employed )
- Health Issues
What is the Housing situation?
- Tenant – Social or Private, who is the landlord, if private is there an agent. Rent per month
- Owner Occupier – Mortgaged, mortgage payment per month
- Size of Property (number of bedrooms)
- Means Tested – JSA, ESA, IS, HB, CTR, CTC, WTC, UC
- Contribution based – ESA, JSA, New Style ESA, New Style JSA
- Non-means tested – DLA, PIP, AA, CA, other
- Priority – Rent, Mortgage, CT, Gas, Electric, other Fuel, Water, TV License
- General Non-priority – Overdrafts, loans, credit cards, store cards, catalogues, other
- Benefit over payments/advances – Attachment to Benefits, Attachment to Earnings, other