Client’s Household Details
- Adults and Children, with ages?
- What is the client’s/household income (from benefits and work)?
- What Capital have the client and the household got (savings, other property etc)?
- What is the client/household’s work history (if/when/how long where people in the Household employed)?
- Are there any health issues in the household?
What is the Client’s Housing Situation
- Is the client a tenant – Social or Private, who is the landlord, if private is there an agent, rent per month?
- Is the client an owner occupier – Mortgaged, mortgage payment per month?
- What is the size of property (number of bedrooms)?
Existing Benefits in the Household
- Means Tested – JSA, ESA, IS, HB, CTR, CTC, WTC, UC?
- Contribution based – ESA, JSA, New Style ESA, New Style JSA?
- Non-means tested – DLA, PIP, AA, CA, other?
Existing Debts in the Household
- Are there any Priority debts in the household – Rent, Mortgage, CT, Gas, Electric, other Fuel, Water, TV License
- Are there any general Non-priority debts in the household – Overdrafts, loans, credit cards, store cards, catalogues, other?
- Are there any current Benefit over payments/advances – Being recovered? If so as Attachment to Benefits or Attachment to Earnings?