- Is the query related to seeking Asylum?
- Is the query related to a Visa? If so what is the client’s current Visa and when does it expire?
- Does the client’s passport have a “No Recourse to Public Funds” stamp?
- Does the client have any documentation from the Home Office about their situation/status?
- Does the client or other individual have somewhere to stay?
- Are their any emergencies, for example deportation?
- Does the client intend to stay in the UK permanently?
Client’s Personal & Family Details
- What is the client’s nationality?
- Does the client have a partner and/or children? If so where are they and what are their nationalities and ages?
- If the client’s family are not British or EU citizens what is their current immigration status?
- Are there any health issues in the household?
Client’s Household Income
- From employment?
- Means Tested benefits – JSA, ESA, IS, HB, CTR, CTC, WTC, UC?
- Contribution based benefits – ESA, JSA, New Style ESA, New Style JSA?
- Non-means tested benefits – DLA, PIP, AA, CA, other?
- Client’s savings or other assets?