What is the Assist Advice Pathway Project?
This service offers recovery focused advice and support that helps clients as they work towards recovery and improved wellbeing.
How does this service differ from general advice?
This is a specialist service for clients who experience mental health support needs. The service offers advice and coaching support to assist clients in their recovery.
What is on offer?
Each client referred to the service will be offered:
- A dedicated, specially trained, personal adviser
- A one to one initial assessment
- On-going advice and coaching support (up to 12 sessions)
- Access to Confidence Club and other skills building opportunities
- Assistance to take part in social and leisure activities
- Help to widen their support networks
Who can use the service?
- Clients using Somerset Partnership NHS Trust mental health services in South Somerset (includes Home Treatment Team, Social Care Team, In-patient wards and other community mental health teams)
- Clients in recovery following a period of mental ill health who are re-building independent living skills in South Somerset
How do I make a referral?
If you would like to make a referral call Julia on 01935 847 665