What is the Debt Advice project?
People can become indebted very quickly and easily in modern society and it is often very difficult to face the situation and deal with it. This service aims to provide a complete debt support solution for people in our community who are unable to deal with their debt issues.
How does this service differ from general advice?
This is a specialist service for clients in our community who need a greater level of support due to debt issues.
What is on offer?
This is a specialist service for clients in our community who need a greater level of support with their debt situations.
How we help:
- You will be allocated a dedicated Debt Caseworker
- You will be contacted by telephone to arrange an initial Debt Assessment appointment
- We will undertake a full financial assessment and analysis
- We will propose and discuss your options and how these will impact you
- We will act on your behalf with creditors and other third parties where necessary
- We will help to apply for any agreed debt relief solutions where appropriate
- We will help you to resolve your debt problems
How do I access this project?
If you would like debt support please contact our Adviceline.
If you are a professional and would like to make a referral for a client please do so through the CA Somerset website